Filipino Beef Morcon is a perfect dish that you can cook for Noche Buena. It is fit for the holidays and I am sure that everyone who eats beef will love it. It is also included in my list of Top 10 Filipino Christmas Dishes.When making morcon, make sure that you prepare more than enough so that there will be a few leftovers that you can enjoy during Christmas morning breakfast. All you have to do is cook some garlic fried rice and eggs and you will have a delicious special breakfast. Call it Morcon with Garlic Fried Rice and Eggs or simply Morcon Silog.
I think that the picture explains it all. It does not only look good, it also taste and smells good. It was even perfect with a cup of brewed coffee on the side. Yummy!
Have a blessed Christmas. Enjoy the holidays with your family and friends. Mabuhay!
Try to prepare this Filipino Beef Morcon with Garlic Fried Rice and Eggs meal on Christmas morning when you get a chance.
Morcon with Garlic Fried Rice and Eggs
- 1 lb. leftover classic beef morcon view recipe
- 3 cups garlic fried rice view recipe
- 6 fried eggs cooked the way you want (see ways on how to cook eggs)
- Prepare your meal by slicing the leftover morcon. Note: you may also cook the morcon from scratch using the recipe above if there are no leftovers.
- Prepare the garlic fried rice. The link for the recipe can be found in the ingredient section above. Once the rice is cooked, set it aside.
- Fry the eggs based on how you want it. Sunny-side-up is a good way to cook it.
- Arrange a cup of garlic fried rice in the middle of a plate. Add 2 pieces of fried eggs on the side and arrange the beef morcon on the other side.
- Serve hot for breakfast. Share and enjoy!